Day Of Coordination
The perfect choice for the bride who just needs a helping hand along the way!
Designed for the brides who have started planning their wedding and may have a few vendors in place, but are looking for help and guidance planning the rest of their wedding. (Includes Day Of Coordination)
For the bride who deserves it all! We will walk you through the design and planning process ensuring every detail, from color palette to menu selection, with our preferred vendors.
Day Of Coordination
- 3 Face to Face or Skype/Phone Call pre-wedding meetings to discuss any and all wedding related items including but not limited to: decor, theme, logistics, vendor selection, timelines, etc – We want to know all the details about your wedding
- Unlimited phone and email consultations for general guidance and questions
- Vendor recommendations as needed – review contracts of vendors already contracted
- 30- Day Final Venue Walk Through with venue staff and all contracted wedding vendors
- Detailed wedding day timeline production and management to include vendors, wedding party and family schedule, and transportations and photography timelines
- Coordination of ceremony and reception layout with venue and caterer (if appropriate)
- Review ceremony and reception seating arrangements
- Monthly checklist to keep you on track with your planning
For an additional charge:
- Up to one hour of rehearsal day coverage
- Wedding rehearsal coordination and direction in conjunction with hired officiate
- Confirm all event areas are set up according to plan
- Detailed timeline of events for your wedding day to include photographer, caterer, and other vendors
- Complete vendor management on the day of so that you are stress-free
- Set up personal wedding items including signage, guest book, programs, escort cards, place cards, table names/numbers, favors, menus, toasting flutes, cake knife and server and any other special items in pre determined locations – ceremony and reception
- Processional and recessional help
- Assist and guide bridal party, family members, and guests throughout the event
- Direct all ceremony and reception proceedings including ceremony processional and recessional, photographs, grand entrance, first dance, dinner service, toasts, vendor meals, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, grand exit, and other special activity
- Supervide all event vendors including set-up, execution, and breakdown (if within the contracted time)
- Alleviate last minute challenges and stresses (emergency wedding kit on hand)
- Ensure gifts have been relocated to secure areas as requested by clients
- Distribute final vendor payments and gratuities
- Collect all personal items at the conclusion of the vent and distribute to designated individuals or cars
Partial Package (includes day of Coordination)
- 4 planning session meetings via telephone, Skype, or in person
- Unlimited Phone and Email support
- Monthly check-in via email or phone to assist in planning
- Vendor recommendations, contract negotiation, and selection assistance from our list of preferred vendors for remaining vendors
- Set up vendor appointments for you to attend
- Assistance with reception layout
- Facilitation and Coordination at the 30-Day walkthrough at venue
- Distribution of vendor payments and gratuities on wedding day
- Oversee all vendor set-up and deliveries
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination of up to 1 hour
- Guest book set-up
- Attend final walkthrough with you at your venue
- Creation, execution, and distribution of a comprehensive Wedding Timeline
- Point of Contact for all vendors during ceremony and reception
- Manage and schedule all vendor set-up and deliveries
- Assistance with setup of ceremony (unity candle, reserve signs, aisle runner, petals, etc).
- Coordinate and manage the flow of the day including complete vendor management
- Pack up all personal items and gifts with delivery to a pre-arranged location
- RSVP Management
- Transportation assistance
- Hotel accommodation assistance
- Rehearsal dinner ideas
- 6 planning meetings to go over details, style, design
- Attendance at vendor meetings
- Vendor recommendations, negotiations, and management
- Venue recommendations and tours
- Unlimited phone and email correspondence
- Regular phone check-ins
- Wedding etiquette advice
- Budget management and payment tracking
- Creation of floor plan and layout
- RSVP tracking on a custom spreadsheet
- Attendance at the 30-day venue walkthrough
- Up to 9 hours on wedding day with two Ivory Events Staff
- Coordination of all vendors and rentals
- Wedding coordination and assistance for the entire day of the wedding
- Detailed timeline for your wedding day
- Vendor management on wedding day
- Rehearsal dinner recommendations and planning
- Out of town guest management (hotel room blocks) and transportation
- Set up and tear down of decor and detail items
- Distribution of final vendor payments and gratuities
- Use of our emergency bridal kit
- Deliver all gifts, cards, and detail items to pre-arranged location
- Other events such as bridal showers, bachelorette parties, henna, and sangeet ceremonies
- Wedding website
Venues we frequent
Queens, New York
Terrace on the Park
Perched high above the historic New York World’s Fair grounds in central Queens, Terrace On The Park stands apart as a setting for spectacular weddings, distinguished by its breathtaking views, luxurious décor, impeccable service and world-class cuisine.Perched high above the historic New York World’s Fair grounds in central Queens, Terrace On The Park stands apart as a setting for spectacular weddings, distinguished by its breathtaking views, luxurious décor, impeccable service and world-class cuisine.
New York, New York
Situated near Central Park, JW Marriott Essex House New York boasts premier backdrops for your big day in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. The natural beauty of the park sits just beyond our doors. perfect for bridal parties and family outings. With breathtaking views and exquisite Art Deco architecture, our iconic wedding venues have long charmed brides and grooms seeking stunning event spaces for one of the most important and photographed moments of their lives. The magic of weddings at JW Marriott Essex House New York lies in the details and our expert curation ensures a rich experience in NYC.
When it comes to weddings, Lessing’s has followed one simple philosophy for over a century, “we take care of our couples and guests as if they were family.” From one-of-a-kind mansions and a medieval-style chateau to intimate country clubs and a breathtaking castle, venue locations span from Montauk to Westchester, and most recently, Florida. Each venue offers a unique feature and are all complimented by exquisite cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs.
Pompton Plains, New Jersey
The Legacy Castle
Fit for Royalty, The Legacy Castle is the only one of its kind. Capable of accommodating parties from 100 to 1200, The Legacy Castle is both elegant and legendary.
Upon your arrival you will be welcomed into the dramatic entryway featuring a dual floating staircase with an Italian marble medallion at the base, an ideal location for making a grand entrance. Ceilings towering 55 feet high, to hand painted gold detailing at every turn, The Legacy Castle is built on majestic architecture that demands your reverence.
Surrounded by 17 acres of freshwater lake, it’s not uncommon to be accompanied by the resident pair of white swans naturally inhabiting the grounds.
Keyport, New Jersey
The Addison Park can host parties from 65 to 800 people, making it an ideal venue for weddings, anniversaries, sweet 16 parties, bridal and baby showers, and holiday parties. At Addison Park you can be assured that an entire team will be available to support your needs. Every event is a group effort, involving the help of staff, vendors, planners, and family. Events are not limited to indoors; an outdoor ceremony area is available for couples to say their “I do’s” and continue the celebration in one of the cocktail lounges and ballrooms.
Woodbury, New York
The destination wedding of your dreams… without leaving Long Island. Crest Hollow Country Club’s destination-themed wedding venues bring your dreams to life, close to home. Centrally located in Woodbury, NY, Long Island’s premier catering hall is surrounded by 24 lush acres with a variety of settings for a one-of-a-kind celebration, whether you’re dreaming of an elegant gala, an intimate gathering, a simple outdoor affair or a bohemian chic bash.
Carle Place, New York
Here at the Chateau Briand Long Island, we believe that spectacular settings, artful cuisine, and world-class service are only the beginning. From weddings and family reunions to birthday parties and corporate events—and everything in between—the Chateau Briand family has what it takes to transcend the typical catering hall and make your experience truly unforgettable.
From the moment you and your guests step through Chateau Briand’s doors, you can expect to be greeted by the event venue’s stunning grand staircase, baby grand piano, and crackling twin fireplaces. Further in you’ll discover Chateau Briand’s newly-renovated ballrooms and hidden garden oasis, all of which bring together classic art deco opulence and modern elegance to create the luxurious, beautifully glamorous atmosphere that the Chateau Briand is known for.
Garden City, New York
The Garden City Hotel
The Garden City Hotel enjoys a longstanding tradition of hosting many of Long Island’s most magnificent weddings and celebrations. From festive engagement parties to gala wedding receptions (and every celebration in between), you can count on us to deliver flawless service and attention to detail and exceptional dining for your magical day. As the recipient of some of the industry’s most coveted bridal awards, we know what it takes to create an event you’ll treasure.
Great Neck, New York
Starting with the meticulously maintained landscaping and impressive facade we have thought long and hard about not just your guest’s first impression but also your bridal photography. The architects and designers have included many beautifully appointed spaces that make artistic backdrops for anything from an intimate portrait to a group shot of your entire guest list. Perhaps the most sought after portrait location at Leonard’s is the 2-story crystal chandelier that hangs in the center of our sweeping staircase. Visible from both inside and out, your photographer will love it and you will love the portraits.
Aqua Turf Club
Sprawled across 35 acres, the Aqua Turf Club offers the perfect year-round setting for all your banquet needs. With 4 spacious rooms, we can accommodate from 125 to 1600 guests. Each room has a beautifully decorated suite, its own bar and restrooms. The Maître D’ will coordinate all the details for you, making sure your day is perfect! The club offers mouth watering food, customized menus, and elegant extras to make every reception sparkle. With a wide variety of entrees to choose from, everyone on your guest list will be pleased. Our knowledgeable staff would be happy to discuss all the options to help create the perfect menu for your special occasion.